<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5509357337880415313?origin\x3dhttps://fatality-romance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

You don't really have to know my name. I'd prefer to be unknown/ I'm in love with someone who probably doesn't even give a damn about my existence.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Promise

"Wherever you go, whatever you do
I will be right here loving you. "


Sweetdesires

Love♥

You♥


Tagboard

<


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ July 2012


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Sunday, September 18, 2011

I'm sitting here. Facing the window, looking at the rain outside.

Do you have the slightest clue what this reminds me of? You. It reminds me of you.

But I'm just kidding myself really. Everything reminds me of you.

I really wish I could forget, in fact, I've tried many times, but I can't. I'm sorry.

Maybe my love is a burden to you, even if you don't know it.

I wouldn't know if you were afraid whenever you saw me. Afraid that I was a stalker of some sort maybe?

But the truth is, I am a stalker. Your stalker.

I know this is creepy but really, do you think I want to be like this?

I was once normal too..before I met you.

But yeah, I'd rather be abnormal and have you in my life.

You wouldn't think the same way would you?

The last time I saw you was three months ago.

I miss you...

' 而我知道放开手但不知道怎么忘掉 而我知道你走了以后的每一分一秒 却还是这么难熬..' ♥

♥our lips must always be sealed
8:58 PM