
Saturday, September 3, 2011
The day I met you I just knew you were the one.
I never thought it'd end up like how it is now though...
Now, everywhere I go just reminds me of you.
I can't stop thinking of you, even though you're gone and that's killing me inside.
I tell myself to forget you and that everything is okay but you know what? It's not okay.
Everything's not okay. Everything is just wrong without you.
I tell myself to forget you because you don't like me and whatever I do won't make a difference.
But I can't. Even if you don't like me, I just can't forget you.
Because I love you.
I want to be with you.
You're not exactly the kind of guy I thought I'd like but I like you and now you are.
I want to be with you, to take care of you when you're sick or drunk, be there with you when you're sad.
I want to be the best girl you've ever had and will ever have but I don't have the chance to, do I?
If only I could know how you really feel about me...
Maybe then I'd know what to do..
♥our lips must always be sealed
8:38 AM