<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5509357337880415313?origin\x3dhttps://fatality-romance.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

You don't really have to know my name. I'd prefer to be unknown/ I'm in love with someone who probably doesn't even give a damn about my existence.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Promise

"Wherever you go, whatever you do
I will be right here loving you. "


Sweetdesires

Love♥

You♥


Tagboard

<


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ July 2012


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Monday, July 18, 2011

They say you'll see the person you love whenever you close your eyes.

I don't even have to close my eyes to be seeing you because you're always on my mind.

I've always believed in the phrase 'Out of sight, out of mind' ..

Till the day I met you.

The light of my life and the shadow in my heart.

Do you know how I feel towards you?

♥our lips must always be sealed
1:03 AM